Here's one of the wall-quilts that I made for my mom and my sister... I used a commercial pattern for the bunnies and general layout, but halfway through I decided that it was too "busy" and nixed the whole outer border.
I also got tired of tracing, so I replaced a few elements within the blocks. In the bottom left-hand corner I used an embroidered iron-on butterfly (instead of a heart on it's side) and in the middle top row, I replaced a tulip with the Easter eggs. I thought it would be more "Easter-y", and I love the shimmer of the Angelina Fibers. (For instructions on how to use stamps on Angelina Fibers, see my photo tutorial in the photos section!)
So, I cut out the pieces so that I can make one of my own. Will all of the time I'm spending on my new blog Craft Test Dummies, I have less time to sew...!!! But I think I can still get it done in time for spring.